While I was out running my race the kids and Matt where hanging out at the lodge we stayed at fishing and hiking ...and watching TV! When I returned I quickly showered and packed up and we headed to this swimming hole a local had told Matt about. Our kid LOVE to swim! This was the highlight of the trip for them, for some reason they did not much care about my race?!
They always make a little sitting area for themselves.
Matt and the boys hijacked another guys boat (with permission of course!).
Landon getting warm on his "hot rock".
Dodge looking for shade (yes, even the dogs made the trip!)
On the way home we ran into a great electrical storm with lightning all around us. But what really caught our attention was this sunset.
All-in-all, it was a great weekend!






1 comment:
How fun! What a gorgeous sunset!
Post a Comment