I don't know who's bright idea it was to have birthdays a week apart but it gets to be a pretty crazy week. Carson turned 6 and Landon 4, I cannot believe how much they have grown. For Carson we went to Daddy's warehouse and had a little family party (only a boy would think that a warehouse party is cool). We had Audrey make another wonderful cake and did pizza and presents. The cake was made for both of the boys so we that part of the birthdays was combined. He (Carson) has been big into video games lately so we broke down and got him a hand held game...with a twist! To satisfy me and him we got him a Leapster Didj, he gets to play and learn all at the same time. I know that he liked it because within 24 hours we already had to change the batteries.
We were also able to go to the cabin in Alpine, AZ for the weekend. Carson thought that was a great way to spend his birthday weekend...and I think the longer I can escape the dreaded "birthday party" I am happy. A weekend of campfires, hiking and fishing...every little boys dream.
Not so little Landon lucked out for his birthday as well. Matt had recently bought a discount pack to IT'Z (chucky cheese on steroids). We got to play games, eat junk food and ride rides to our hearts desire...for free. Landon says it was the best birthday EVER! He didn't even mind that I didn't bother to make him cupcakes on his actual birthday.
Rachel and Olivia playing Dance Dance Revolution






No comments:
Post a Comment