Monday, February 15, 2010

Kid Update!

So, I thought that I take away bangs for Olivia and when I did so her hair looked so ragged from all the baby hair growing out that I thought I should trim it and make it all one length. I don't know why nobody talked me out of this but poor Olive was just an innocent bystander. I wanted her hair to her shoulders ... turned out really jagged and uneven ... at her chin. I let her walk around like this for a day or two and then had to call in help. Luckily Danika could help her out and here is the end result!


Turns out she is cute no matter what I do to her hair!


Then there is Carson, who on our way out to Gallup says "Dad, I accidentally pulled out my tooth!" He said it so casually that we thought he was just joking, turns out he wasn't. I turned around to see blood dripping from his mouth and a tooth in his hand. He is such a boy. The next I was brushing his teeth for him and his front tooth was just about to fall out, I mentioned this to him. The next thing I know he is standing in the middle of the living room trying to pull out another tooth... with success! Two teeth in two days... he looks like a jack-o-lantern!



2 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

I love Olivia's haircut! She is adorable. And how funny Carson pulled his teeth out on his own. I remember losing my first tooth in corn, not on the cob, and bawling because I didn't expect it. I'm expecting a similar reaction in my girls. Yay for boys and nonchalance!

Nick and Miriam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those pix!