Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010 Indy Car season

As most of you know I am an avid Indy Car fan, with all the credit due to my not so little bro Tom. So, as we prepare for the first race of the season, Sunday, March 14, 2010 on the streets of Sao Paulo, Brazil I had to give a little update. This year you won't catch Tom as Marco Andretti's front end mechanic, he has made a change in a big way. He has stayed on with what is now known as Andretti Autosport but has made the change to the #7 of the one and only Danica Patrick! He has also made a position change to the more difficult outside rear tire. If you have VS. channel you can catch him in action in his neon green - GO DADDY fire suit. I know that is how I will be preparing to deliver our 5th and final addition later that night. With that addition, it seems I am sidelined for the season and will not be able to attend any of the races this year, this of course make me very sad. Matt is also a little disappointed, not because he loves the races but because this is probably his best chance of meeting Danica!

No comments: