The Saturday after Rachel turned 8 she was baptized by her dad, Matt, with more friends and family in attendance than we ever thought possible. For the baptism she wore a dress that all of the girls on her Grandma Moody's side since her Aunt Anna. But she needed (by needed , I mean I wanted her to have one to keep forever) a dress for after the baptism. Since our lives have been severely up rooted since Thanksgiving I got a pretty late start on it, the night before Grandma Moody, Aunt Miriam and I were working on finishing it. My blood, sweat and tears literally went into making that dress (long before it was done I had decided that I would just buy Olivia's when the day came) but when I saw how gorgeous she looked in it, it was all worth it. We were so grateful for all that came to witness and support Rachel on this exciting day in her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Don't we get a picture of your creation? She did look perty!
Ummm... no! Didn't actually get any of those photos. Guess I could still do that even if they are not on the right day.
Post a Comment