Today our not -so -little Olivia celebrated her 2nd birthday. Her birthday coincided with the last day of school before winter break which meant lots of school parties, also known as sugar. I don't know that anyone has ever injested as much sugar as our little girl in one day. By the time we had dinner (spaghetti & meatballs) she was at her wits end and so were we. By the time her bedtime finally rolled around she was literally asking to go to bed. Oh what fun and joy that little girl brings us!
I cannot help but remember how 2 years ago I was in agony awaiting our very overdue daughter, 11 days to be exact. This was a whole new thing for me, all the older kids were at least a week early and in the 7 lb. range. But not Olive, she had to be late and she weighed in at a whopping 9 lb. 5 oz. I cannot imagine why I am frightened to deliver another child in March! I should have known I was in for a whole new experience with this child. She has been a very independant woman since the day she finally arrived and I see no end in sight. We call her the Queen Bee, what Olivia wants, Olivia gets ... by whatever means neccessary! I look forward to seeing how she deals with not being the baby anymore with both excitement and apprenhension.
Happy Birthday Queen Bee! WE love you!






2 comments:
My how time flies. The Christmas card and all the pictures of the kids are so good. All of you look great in the fam. photo. Sorry we didn't help you with the move to the Moody's, we hope you are doing well.
Hey there! It's Jarom Ball. I was so glad to run across your blog. It will be great to keep up with you now.
Post a Comment