Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Wedding of the Year



Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com


Last week my family was able to travel to small town, Corydon, Indiana to witness my brother Tom, and his new wife Beth's wedding.  It was well worth the trip!  Unfortunately, my camera died about 5 minutes into the reception so I am missing a lot of pictures but I did get the important parts.  It was a small, intimate and beautiful wedding, right down to the cutest one year old flower girl I have ever seen - Tom and Beth's daughter, Ashlyn.  We are pleased to see Tom so happy and welcome Beth (officially - they have been together for about 4 years) to the family, we are glad she is here (I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into)!  Best wishes to you both and we hope to see more of all of you.  You have an adorable little family, Congratulations to The Vigne Family!  

No comments: