Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Day of School

This year we have 2, yes, half of our children, are in school this year , it is almost too quiet at times. Rachel has a male teacher this year, Mr. Baca, who she was a little apprehensive about at first but has already learned to love him. Carson is in Mrs. Jones class, she was Rachel's kindergarten teacher last year. This year Mrs. Jones changed schools and so we had to change with her, good thing she changed to the same school that grandma works at. Everything has worked out so well so far,we are very grateful. We hope these kids have a wonderful year at their new school and we will keep you all updated.

Rachel showing off her 1st day of school outfit.

Her great hair!

Carson on his play ground slide.

Mrs. Jones trying to wrangle with her kinders on the 1st day.

Just a little update, while I have been posting this, Carson went out and decided he was going to ride his bike without training wheels, and did. No trial and error, just got on and went. This just less than a week after he decided he wanted to tie his own shoes and 5 minutes later did, and has ever since. I don't know what we are going to do with this boy.

1 comment:

The Bryce Family said...

Too Cute!!! Carson is definitely going to keep you busy with how smart and quick he is!!! I'm going to have to mail you the coop coupons - I never got time to drop them by with the move and stuff. I hope that things continue to go good for you all! Miss ya'!