
Well, this is all about Olivia, or as she is known in our family, Love ( a nickname given to her by her brother Carson)! Most of us are calling her that now, with the execption of Daddy who is sticking with Miss Olive. As you can tell she has found her thumb, we have an official thumbsucker, which we find adorable. It also assists her with
sleeping through the night, which we find especially adorable. The comfort that she finds in her thumb is wonderful, not that she was ever a hard baby by any means, that thumb just made out lives that much easier. She does have criteria though, she has to have a blankie to snuggle with at the same time. Could she get any cuter?!

We also gave her rice cereal for the first time last week, as you can see she was a HUGE fan! Actually, after the first couple of tries she caught on pretty well, but she still is not that into the taste, each time she would swallow she would shiver it down.
3 comments:
She is such a cutie! I can't believe how fast she is growing! I am so happy for you that she sleeps through the night, that is quite the milestone!
Okay, I love my nieces and nephews and think they're just about the cutest things ever (besides my own, of course!) She is a doll. Nick and I whole heartedly apporve of "Love" since we have gotten many miles out of the same name. I miss being able to see you all as much as I used to! I hope Olivia knows how much her Auntie Miriam loves and adores her!
hey sam, i am going to add you to my blog...hope thats ok. i love thumb suckers!! she is getting big already!!
Post a Comment